- Types Of Speech
- You can use sequestration as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sequestration
- A 4 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, q, r, s, t, and u, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Sequestration starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, seq, sequ, seque, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
- Pig Latin
- Sequestration in Pig Latin is said as "equestrationsay or equestrationsway".
- s | e | q | u | e | s | t | r | a | t | i | o | n
- se | eq | qu | ue | es | st | tr | ra | at | ti | io | on
- seq | equ | que | ues | est | str | tra | rat | ati | tio | ion
- sequ | eque | ques | uest | estr | stra | trat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
- the act of segregating or sequestering;
"sequestration of the jury"
- a writ that authorizes the seizure of property
- the action of forming a chelate or other stable compound with an ion or atom or molecule so that it is no longer available for reactions
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Admonition||cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger)|
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Adoption||the appropriation (of ideas or words etc) from another source|
"the borrowing of ancient motifs was very apparent"
|Allow||allow or plan for a certain possibility|
concede the truth or validity of something
"I allow for this possibility"
"The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash"
|Appeal||(law) a legal proceeding in which the appellant resorts to a higher court for the purpose of obtaining a review of a lower court decision and a reversal of the lower court''s judgment or the granting of a new trial|
"their appeal was denied in the superio
|Application||a diligent effort|
"it is a job requiring serious application"
|Appropriate||give or assign a share of money or time to a particular person or cause|
"I will earmark this money for your research"
View all cognitive synonyms for Sequestration
|Sequestration||seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized|
View English words with the unique letters used in sequestration. Words With The Letters Aeinoqrstu
be in contact with
|Impound||place or shut up in a pound|
"pound the cows so they don''t stray"
|Seize||capture the attention or imagination of|
"This story will grab you"
"The movie seized my imagination"
|Sequester||set apart from others|
"The dentist sequesters the tooth he is working on"
|Appropriation||a deliberate act of acquisition|
Sequestration Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N