- Types Of Speech
- You can use seven as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Seven
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, n, s, and v, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter v. Seven starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, sev, seve, and the ending characters are n, en, ven, even, ..
- The cardinal number that is the sum of six and one
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Seven is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with n, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is seven a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Seven in Pig Latin is said as "evensay or evensway".
- s | e | v | e | n
- se | ev | ve | en
- sev | eve | ven
- seve | even
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than six
|Seven||the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in seven. Words With The Letters Ensv
|Digit||a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding part in other vertebrates|
|Figure||a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating|
"she made the best score on compulsory figures"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sevens (6 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||sevens|
|Vanessa (7 letters)||10 +2||12 +2||vanessa|
|Evans (5 letters)||8||10||aensv|
|Avens (5 letters)||8||10||aensv|
|Seven (5 letters)||8||10||seven|
|Even As (7 letters)|
Seven Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters