- Types Of Speech
- You can use seventeen as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Seventeen
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, n, s, t, and v, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter n. Seventeen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, sev, seve, seven, and the ending characters are n, en, een, teen, nteen, . Seventeen is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of sixteen and one
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, seventeen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are seven, and teen.
- Pig Latin
- Seventeen in Pig Latin is said as "eventeensay or eventeensway".
- s | e | v | e | n | t | e | e | n
- se | ev | ve | en | nt | te | ee | en
- sev | eve | ven | ent | nte | tee | een
- seve | even | vent | ente | ntee | teen
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of sixteen and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than sixteen
|Seventeen||the cardinal number that is the sum of sixteen and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in seventeen. Words With The Letters Enstv
Seventeen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters