- Types Of Speech
- You can use six as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Six
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters i, s, and x, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Six starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, si, and the ending characters are x, ix, ..
- The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Six is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with x, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is six a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Six in Pig Latin is said as "ixsay or ixsway".
- s | i | x
- si | ix
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
|Six||the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in six. Words With The Letters Isx
|Digit||a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding part in other vertebrates|
|Figure||a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating|
"she made the best score on compulsory figures"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Fix (3 letters)||13 +3||13 +3||fix|
|Axis (4 letters)||11 +1||11 +1||axis|
|Six (3 letters)||10||10||six|
Six Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With X
- Spelled With / Contains Letters