- Types Of Speech
- You can use sixteen as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Sixteen
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, i, n, s, t, and x, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Sixteen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, si, six, sixt, sixte, and the ending characters are n, en, een, teen, xteen, . Sixteen is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, sixteen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are six, and teen.
- Is sixteen a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sixteen in Pig Latin is said as "ixteensay or ixteensway".
- s | i | x | t | e | e | n
- si | ix | xt | te | ee | en
- six | ixt | xte | tee | een
- sixt | ixte | xtee | teen
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than fifteen
|Sixteen||the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in sixteen. Words With The Letters Einstx
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Existence (9 letters)||18 +4||20 +5||existence|
|Sixteen (7 letters)||14||15||eeinstx|
|Existent (8 letters)||15 +1||16 +1||existent|
|Exist In (8 letters)|
|Exsiccant (9 letters)||20 +6||23 +8||exsiccant|
|Anxieties (9 letters)||16 +2||17 +2||anxieties|
Sixteen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters