- Types Of Speech
- You can use soldier as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Soldier
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters d, e, i, l, o, r, and s, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Soldier starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, so, sol, sold, soldi, and the ending characters are r, er, ier, dier, ldier, ..
- A wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Soldier is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with r, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is soldier a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Soldier in Pig Latin is said as "oldiersay or oldiersway".
- s | o | l | d | i | e | r
- so | ol | ld | di | ie | er
- sol | old | ldi | die | ier
- sold | oldi | ldie | dier
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army;
"the soldiers stood at attention"
- Verb Examples
- serve as a soldier in the military
|Abide||put up with something or somebody unpleasant|
"I cannot bear his constant criticism"
"The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
"he learned to tolerate the heat"
"She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
|Activist||a militant reformer|
|Aggressive||having or showing determination and energetic pursuit of your ends|
"an aggressive businessman"
"an aggressive basketball player"
"he was aggressive and imperious
positive in his convictions"
|Amazon||mainly green tropical American parrots|
|Ant||social insect living in organized colonies|
characteristically the males and fertile queen have wings during breeding season
wingless sterile females are the workers
|Audacious||disposed to venture or take risks|
"audacious visions of the total conquest of space"
"an audacious interpretation of two Jacobean dramas"
"the most daring of contemporary fiction writers"
"a venturesome investor"
"a venturous spirit"
View all cognitive synonyms for Soldier
|Soldier||a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony|
View English words with the unique letters used in soldier. Words With The Letters Deilors
|Worker||sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Soldier (7 letters)||8||9||soldier|
|Lorisidae (9 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||lorisidae|
|Soldiery (8 letters)||12 +4||12 +3||soldiery|
|Idoliser (8 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||idoliser|
|Silverrod (9 letters)||13 +5||15 +6||silverrod|
|Estradiol (9 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||estradiol|
|Dissolver (9 letters)||13 +5||15 +6||dissolver|
|Soldierly (9 letters)||13 +5||14 +5||soldierly|
|Delirious (9 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||delirious|
|Steroidal (9 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||estradiol|
|Soldiers (8 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||soldiers|
|Lovebirds (9 letters)||15 +7||18 +9||lovebirds|
Soldier Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters