- Types Of Speech
- You can use soldiering as a noun in a sentence.
- About Soldiering
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters d, e, g, i, l, n, o, r, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ie. Soldiering starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, so, sol, sold, soldi, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ring, ering, ..
- The evasion of work or duty
- Pig Latin
- Soldiering in Pig Latin is said as "oldieringsay or oldieringsway".
- s | o | l | d | i | e | r | i | n | g
- so | ol | ld | di | ie | er | ri | in | ng
- sol | old | ldi | die | ier | eri | rin | ing
- sold | oldi | ldie | dier | ieri | erin | ring
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the evasion of work or duty
- skills that are required for the life of soldier
|Soldiering||the evasion of work or duty|
View English words with the unique letters used in soldiering. Words With The Letters Degilnors
|Fiddle||bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family|
this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
|Goldbrick||anything that is supposed to be valuable but turns out to be worthless|
|Shirk||avoid dealing with|
"She shirks her duties"
|Slack||a cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely|
"he took up the slack"
keeping away from or preventing from happening
|Escape||the act of escaping physically|
"he made his escape from the mental hospital"
"the canary escaped from its cage"
"his flight was an indication of his guilt"
|Evasion||the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver|
Soldiering Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters