- Types Of Speech
- You can use spaghetti as a noun in a sentence.
- About Spaghetti
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, g, h, i, p, s, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter h. Spaghetti starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, sp, spa, spag, spagh, and the ending characters are i, ti, tti, etti, hetti, . Spaghetti is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pasta in the form of long strings
- Pig Latin
- Spaghetti in Pig Latin is said as "aghettispay or aghettispway".
- s | p | a | g | h | e | t | t | i
- sp | pa | ag | gh | he | et | tt | ti
- spa | pag | agh | ghe | het | ett | tti
- spag | pagh | aghe | ghet | hett | etti
- Word Gram
|Spaghetti||pasta in the form of long strings|
View English words with the unique letters used in spaghetti. Words With The Letters Aeghipst
|Pasta||shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg|
Spaghetti Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters