- Types Of Speech
- You can use sterling as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sterling
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, g, i, l, n, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rl. Sterling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, ste, ster, sterl, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, rling, ..
- British money; especially the pound sterling as the basic monetary unit of the UK
- School Grade
- Sterling is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with g, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Sterling in Pig Latin is said as "erlingstay or erlingstway".
- s | t | e | r | l | i | n | g
- st | te | er | rl | li | in | ng
- ste | ter | erl | rli | lin | ing
- ster | terl | erli | rlin | ling
- Word Gram
|Admirable||deserving of the highest esteem or admiration|
"an estimable young professor"
"trains ran with admirable precision"
"his taste was impeccable, his health admirable"
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Amber||a deep yellow color|
"an amber light illuminated the room"
"he admired the gold of her hair"
|Amercement||money extracted as a penalty|
"an arresting drawing of people turning into animals"
"a sensational concert--one never to be forgotten"
"a stunning performance"
|Authentic||not counterfeit or copied|
"an authentic signature"
"a bona fide manuscript"
"an unquestionable antique"
"photographs taken in a veritable bull ring"
|Blameless||free of guilt|
not subject to blame
"has lived a blameless life"
"of irreproachable character"
"an unimpeachable reputation"
|Blunt||make less lively, intense, or vigorous|
impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
"Terror blunted her feelings"
"deaden a sound"
View all cognitive synonyms for Sterling
especially the pound sterling as the basic monetary unit of the UK
View English words with the unique letters used in sterling. Words With The Letters Egilnrst
|Money||wealth reckoned in terms of money|
"all his money is in real estate"
Sterling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters