- Types Of Speech
- You can use superlative as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Superlative
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, p, r, s, t, u, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter l. Superlative starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, su, sup, supe, super, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, ative, ..
- The superlative form of an adjective; "`best'' is the superlative form of `good''"
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, superlative has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are super, and lative.
- School Grade
- Superlative is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with e, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Superlative in Pig Latin is said as "uperlativesay or uperlativesway".
- s | u | p | e | r | l | a | t | i | v | e
- su | up | pe | er | rl | la | at | ti | iv | ve
- sup | upe | per | erl | rla | lat | ati | tiv | ive
- supe | uper | perl | erla | rlat | lati | ativ | tive
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the superlative form of an adjective;
"`best' is the superlative form of `good'"
- an exaggerated expression (usually of praise);
"the critics lavished superlatives on it"
- the highest level or degree attainable;
"his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty";
"the artist's gifts are at their acme";
"at the height of her career";
"the peak of perfection";
"summer was at its peak";
"...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- highest in quality
|About||(of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct|
"lasted approximately an hour"
"in just about a minute"
"he''s about 30 years old"
"I''ve had about all I can stand"
"we meet about once a month"
"some forty people came"
"weighs around a hundre
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Accomplished||successfully completed or brought to an end|
"his mission accomplished he took a vacation"
"the completed project"
"the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Aerial||a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer|
|Aeriform||characterized by lightness and insubstantiality|
as impalpable or intangible as air
"figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle
"an airy apparition"
"physical rather than ethereal forms"
|Aery||any habitation at a high altitude|
|Aggrandizement||the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something|
"the aggrandizement of the king"
"his elevation to cardinal"
View all cognitive synonyms for Superlative
|Superlative||the superlative form of an adjective|
"`best'' is the superlative form of `good''"
View English words with the unique letters used in superlative. Words With The Letters Aeilprstuv
|Adjective||the word class that qualifies nouns|
Superlative Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E