- Types Of Speech
- You can use sub as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Sub
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters b, s, and u, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter u. Sub starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, su, and the ending characters are b, ub, ..
- A submersible warship usually armed with torpedoes
- School Grade
- Sub is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is sub a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sub in Pig Latin is said as "ubsay or ubsway".
- s | u | b
- su | ub
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a submersible warship usually armed with torpedoes
- a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments);
different names are used in different sections of the United States
- Verb Examples
- be a substitute;
"The young teacher had to substitute for the sick colleague";
"The skim milk substitutes for cream--we are on a strict diet"
|Abase||cause to feel shame|
hurt the pride of
"He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss"
|Affluent||a branch that flows into the main stream|
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Alleviate||provide physical relief, as from pain|
"This pill will relieve your headaches"
|Alleviation||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
|Alternate||someone who takes the place of another person|
View all cognitive synonyms for Sub
|Bus||a vehicle carrying many passengers|
used for public transport
"he always rode the bus to work"
|Sub||a submersible warship usually armed with torpedoes|
View English words with the unique letters used in sub. Words With The Letters Bsu
|Submersible||a warship designed to operate under water|
|Auxiliary Research Submarine|
|Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine|
|Nautilus||cephalopod of the Indian and Pacific oceans having a spiral shell with pale pearly partitions|
|Nuclear Powered Submarine|
View All Names For Sub
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Buss (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||bssu|
|Busby (5 letters)||12 +7||14 +7||busby|
|Bus (3 letters)||5||7||bus|
|Sub (3 letters)||5||7||bus|
|Buxus (5 letters)||14 +9||17 +10||buxus|
|Busy (4 letters)||9 +4||10 +3||busy|
Sub Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters