- Types Of Speech
- You can use superfluous as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Superfluous
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters e, f, l, o, p, r, s, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter f. Superfluous starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, su, sup, supe, super, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, uous, luous, ..
- More than is needed, desired, or required; "trying to lose excess weight"; "found some extra change lying on the dresser"; "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"; "skills made redundant by technological advance"; "sleeping in the spare
- School Grade
- Superfluous is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with s, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Superfluous in Pig Latin is said as "uperfluoussay or uperfluoussway".
- s | u | p | e | r | f | l | u | o | u | s
- su | up | pe | er | rf | fl | lu | uo | ou | us
- sup | upe | per | erf | rfl | flu | luo | uou | ous
- supe | uper | perf | erfl | rflu | fluo | luou | uous
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- more than is needed, desired, or required;
"trying to lose excess weight";
"found some extra change lying on the dresser";
"yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant";
"skills made redundant by technological advance";
"sleeping in the spare
- serving no useful purpose;
having no excuse for being;
"otiose lines in a play";
"advice is wasted words"
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accidental||a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature|
|Additional||existing or coming by way of addition|
"an additional problem"
"there will be further delays"
"took more time"
|Adjunct||a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical|
|Adjuvant||an additive that enhances the effectiveness of medical treatment|
|Adscititious||added to supplement|
|Adventitious||associated by chance and not an integral part|
"poetry is something to which words are the accidental, not by any means the essential form"- Frederick W. Robertson
"they had to decide whether his misconduct was adventitious or the result of a flaw in his
View all cognitive synonyms for Superfluous
|Superfluous||more than is needed, desired, or required|
"trying to lose excess weight"
"found some extra change lying on the dresser"
"yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"
"skills made redundant by technological advance"
"sleeping in the spare
View English words with the unique letters used in superfluous. Words With The Letters Efloprsu
|Build Vocabulary||Help superfluous||What are some of the best words to use to help improve vocabulary, whether by using or words that should be known by all... read more|
Superfluous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S