- Types Of Speech
- You can use worthless as a article in a sentence.
- About Worthless
- A 2 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters e, h, l, o, r, s, t, and w, 7 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter h. Worthless starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wo, wor, wort, worth, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, less, hless, . Worthless is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Lacking in excellence or value; "a worthless idler"
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, worthless has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are worth, and less.
- Pig Latin
- Worthless in Pig Latin is said as "orthlessway or orthlesswway".
- w | o | r | t | h | l | e | s | s
- wo | or | rt | th | hl | le | es | ss
- wor | ort | rth | thl | hle | les | ess
- wort | orth | rthl | thle | hles | less
- Word Gram
|Abominable||exceptionally bad or displeasing|
"an awful voice"
"a painful performance"
"an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
|Addict||someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance|
abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
"an atrocious automobile accident"
"a frightful crime of decapitation"
"an alarming, even horrifying, picture"
"war is beyond all words horrible"- Winston Churchill
"an ugly wound"
|Awful||causing fear or dread or terror|
"the awful war"
"an awful risk"
"a career or vengeance so direful that London was shocked"
"the dread presence of the headmaster"
"polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"
"a dreadful storm"
|Bad||that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency|
"take the bad with the good"
|Base||a support or foundation|
"the base of the lamp"
|Beastly||resembling a beast|
showing lack of human sensibility
"a bestial nature"
"a dull and brutish man"
"bestial treatment of prisoners"
|Beggarly||used of sums of money|
so small in amount as to deserve contempt
View all cognitive synonyms for Worthless
|Valuable||something of value|
"all our valuables were stolen"
|Worthless||lacking in excellence or value|
"a worthless idler"
View English words with the unique letters used in worthless. Words With The Letters Ehlorstw
|Chaffy||of no value;|
"an empty chaffy book by a foolish chaffy fellow"
|Good For Naught||n/a|
|Good For Nothing||n/a|
|Manky||inferior and worthless|
"a sorry horse";
"a sorry excuse";
"a lazy no-count, good-for-nothing goldbrick";
"the car was a no-good piece of junk"
|Negligible||so small as to be meaningless;|
"the effect was negligible"
|Nugatory||of no real value;|
"a nugatory law"
Similar Words Of Worthless
"would do something as despicable as murder";
"the vile development of slavery appalled them"
|Negative Feelings||Describe worthless||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
Worthless Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters