- Types Of Speech
- You can use evil as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Evil
- A 2 syllables article and 4 letters with the letters e, i, l, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters vi. Evil starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ev, evi, and the ending characters are l, il, vil, ..
- Morally objectionable behavior
- Old English
- Is evil a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Evil in Pig Latin is said as "evilay or evilway".
- e | v | i | l
- ev | vi | il
- evi | vil
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- morally objectionable behavior
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice;
"attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
- that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune;
"the evil that men do lives after them;
the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having or exerting a malignant influence;
"a malefic force"
- tending to cause great harm
- having the nature of vice
- Article Examples
- morally bad or wrong;
"an evil influence";
|Aberrance||a state or condition markedly different from the norm|
|Aberrancy||a state or condition markedly different from the norm|
|Aberrant||one whose behavior departs substantially from the norm of a group|
|Aberration||an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image|
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Abnormal||much greater than the normal|
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Abominable||exceptionally bad or displeasing|
"an awful voice"
"a painful performance"
"an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
|Abomination||an action that is vicious or vile|
an action that arouses disgust or abhorence
"his treatment of the children is an abomination"
|Accursed||under a curse|
View all cognitive synonyms for Evil
|Evil||morally objectionable behavior|
|Veil||a vestment worn by a priest at High Mass in the Roman Catholic Church|
a silk shawl
|Levi||(New Testament) disciple of Jesus|
traditionally considered to be the author of the first Gospel
|Live||have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations|
"I know the feeling!"
"have you ever known hunger?"
"I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
"The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
"I lived through two d
"filthy (or foul or nasty or vile) weather we''re having"
View English words with the unique letters used in evil. Words With The Letters Eilv
|Evildoing||the act of transgressing|
the violation of a law or a duty or moral principle
"the boy was punished for the transgressions of his father"
|Transgression||the action of going beyond or overstepping some boundary or limit|
|Devilry||reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others|
|Deviltry||reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others|
|Irreverence||a disrespectful act|
|Violation||entry to another''s property without right or permission|
View All Names For Evil
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Evil (4 letters)||7||9||veil|
|Weevil (6 letters)||12 +5||14 +5||weevil|
|Elavil (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||elavil|
|Veil (4 letters)||7||9||veil|
|Devil (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||devil|
|Clive (5 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||clive|
|Levi (4 letters)||7||9||veil|
|Live (4 letters)||7||9||veil|
|Lively (6 letters)||12 +5||14 +5||lively|
|Viable (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||viable|
|Alive (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||alive|
|Vile (4 letters)||7||9||veil|
|Veiled (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||veiled|
|Evilly (6 letters)||12 +5||14 +5||lively|
|Vilely (6 letters)||12 +5||14 +5||lively|
|Vielle (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||vielle|
|Ville (5 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||ville|
|Lieve (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||eeilv|
|Belive (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||belive|
|Lived (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||devil|
Evil Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters