- Types Of Speech
- You can use sure as a article, adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Sure
- A 1 syllables article and 4 letters with the letters e, r, s, and u, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ur. Sure starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, su, sur, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ..
- Exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance; "be certain to disconnect the iron when you are through"; "be sure to lock the doors"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Sure is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is sure a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sure in Pig Latin is said as "uresay or uresway".
- s | u | r | e
- su | ur | re
- sur | ure
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance;
"be certain to disconnect the iron when you are through";
"be sure to lock the doors"
- impossible to doubt or dispute;
"indisputable (or sure) proof"
- capable of being depended on;
"a quick and certain remedy";
"a sure way to distinguish the two";
"wood dust is a sure sign of termites"
- physically secure or dependable;
"a sure footing";
"was on sure ground"
- certain not to fail;
"a sure hand on the throttle"
- infallible or unfailing;
"a sure (or true) sign of one's commitment"
- (of persons) worthy of trust or confidence;
"a sure (or trusted) friend"
- Article Examples
- having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty;
confident and assured;
"felt certain of success";
"was sure (or certain) she had seen it";
"was very sure in his beliefs";
"sure of her friends"
- certain to occur;
destined or inevitable;
"he was certain to fail";
"his fate is certain";
"In this life nothing is certain but death and taxes"- Benjamin Franklin;
"he faced certain death";
"sudden but sure regret";
"he is sure to win"
- Adverb Examples
- definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely');
"the results are surely encouraging";
"she certainly is a hard worker";
"it's going to be a good day for sure";
"they are coming, for certain";
"they thought he had been kille
|A||the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet|
"an abiding belief"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Absolutely||totally and definitely|
"we are absolutely opposed to the idea"
"he forced himself to lie absolutely still"
"iron is absolutely necessary"
|Accepted||generally approved or compelling recognition|
"several accepted techniques for treating the condition"
"his recognized superiority in this kind of work"
|Accumulative||marked by acquiring or amassing|
"we live in an accumulative society"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Actual||presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible|
"the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
"actual and imagined conditions"
|Adamant||very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem|
|Adamantine||not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course|
unsusceptible to persuasion
"he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"
"Cynthia was inexorable
she would have none of him"- W.Churchill
"an intransigent conservative opposed to every libera
View all cognitive synonyms for Sure
|Ruse||a deceptive maneuver (especially to avoid capture)|
|User||a person who takes drugs|
|Suer||someone who petitions a court for redress of a grievance or recovery of a right|
|Sure||exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance|
"be certain to disconnect the iron when you are through"
"be sure to lock the doors"
View English words with the unique letters used in sure. Words With The Letters Ersu
View All Names For Sure
|Careful||exercising caution or showing care or attention;|
"they were careful when crossing the busy street";
"be careful to keep her shoes clean";
"did very careful research";
"careful art restorers";
"careful of the rights of others";
"careful about one''s behavi
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Rescue (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||ceersu|
|Ruse (4 letters)||4||5||sure|
|Survey (6 letters)||12 +8||13 +8||survey|
|Cervus (6 letters)||11 +7||14 +9||cersuv|
|Cruse (5 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||sucre|
|Saucer (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||ucares|
|Reseau (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||reseau|
|Surrey (6 letters)||9 +5||9 +4||surrey|
|Duress (6 letters)||7 +3||8 +3||duress|
|Rebus (5 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||rebus|
|Curse (5 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||sucre|
|SACEUR (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||ucares|
|Durres (6 letters)||7 +3||8 +3||derrsu|
|Sucre (5 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||sucre|
|Erebus (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||beersu|
|Abuser (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||abuser|
|User (4 letters)||4||5||sure|
|Druse (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||druse|
|Suer (4 letters)||4||5||sure|
|Usurer (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||errsuu|
|Cedrus (6 letters)||9 +5||11 +6||cedrus|
|Cereus (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||ceersu|
|Urease (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||reseau|
|Assure (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||sureas|
|Recuse (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||ceersu|
Sure Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters