- Types Of Speech
- You can use sushi as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sushi
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters h, i, s, and u, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter s. Sushi starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, su, sus, sush, and the ending characters are i, hi, shi, ushi, ..
- Rice (with raw fish) wrapped in seaweed
- Is sushi a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sushi in Pig Latin is said as "ushisay or ushisway".
- s | u | s | h | i
- su | us | sh | hi
- sus | ush | shi
- sush | ushi
- Word Gram
|Sushi||rice (with raw fish) wrapped in seaweed|
View English words with the unique letters used in sushi. Words With The Letters Hisu
|Dish||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
View All Names For Sushi
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Fuchsia (7 letters)||15 +7||16 +8||fuhscai|
|Sushi (5 letters)||8||8||sushi|
|Huffish (7 letters)||19 +11||18 +10||ffhhisu|
|Aguish (6 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||aguish|
|Fushigi (7 letters)||14 +6||15 +7||fushigi|
|Audishu (7 letters)||11 +3||12 +4||audishu|
|Fuschia (7 letters)||15 +7||16 +8||fuhscai|
|Ushuaia (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||aahisuu|
|Shui (4 letters)||7||7||shui|
Sushi Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters