- Types Of Speech
- You can use table as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Table
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, b, e, l, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter b. Table starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, ta, tab, tabl, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, ..
- A piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Table is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with e, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is table a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Table in Pig Latin is said as "abletay or abletway".
- t | a | b | l | e
- ta | ab | bl | le
- tab | abl | ble
- tabl | able
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs;
"it was a sturdy table"
- a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it;
"I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
- food or meals in general;
"she sets a fine table";
"room and board"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns;
"see table 1"
- a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game;
"he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
- flat tableland with steep edges;
"the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"
- Verb Examples
- hold back to a later time;
"let's postpone the exam"
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Accede||to agree or express agreement|
"The Maestro assented to the request for an encore"
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Adjourn||close at the end of a session|
"The court adjourned"
|Aeroplane||an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets|
"the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane"
View all cognitive synonyms for Table
|Table||a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs|
"it was a sturdy table"
|Bleat||the sound of sheep or goats (or any sound resembling this)|
"The lambs were bleating"
View English words with the unique letters used in table. Words With The Letters Abelt
|Article Of Furniture|
|Furniture||furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy|
"they had too much furniture for the small apartment"
"there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
|Piece Of Furniture|
|Altar||a raised structure on which gifts or sacrifices to a god are made|
|Booth||small area set off by walls for special use|
|Console||housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television|
View All Hyponyms For Table
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ballet (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||ballet|
|Battle (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||battle|
|Tablet (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||battle|
|Table (5 letters)||7||9||abelt|
|Tableau (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||tableau|
|Bleat (5 letters)||7||9||abelt|
|Eatable (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||elebata|
|Betula (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||betula|
|Ablate (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||ablate|
|Blate (5 letters)||7||9||abelt|
|Bullate (7 letters)||9 +2||13 +4||abelltu|
|Taxable (7 letters)||16 +9||18 +9||aabeltx|
|Be Late (7 letters)|
Table Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters