- Types Of Speech
- You can use thirteen as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Thirteen
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, h, i, n, r, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rt. Thirteen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, th, thi, thir, thirt, and the ending characters are n, en, een, teen, rteen, . Thirteen is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of twelve and one
- Middle English
- Pig Latin
- Thirteen in Pig Latin is said as "irteenthay or irteenthway".
- t | h | i | r | t | e | e | n
- th | hi | ir | rt | te | ee | en
- thi | hir | irt | rte | tee | een
- thir | hirt | irte | rtee | teen
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of twelve and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than twelve
|Thirteen||the cardinal number that is the sum of twelve and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in thirteen. Words With The Letters Ehinrt
Thirteen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters