- Type Of Speech
- You can use thirty as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Thirty
- A 2 syllables noun with the letters h, i, r, t and y, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables. The starting characters are t, th, thi, thir, thirt, and ending characters are y, ty, rty, irty, hirty, with 6 letters..
- Middle English
- Is thirty a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- Pig Latin
- Thirty in Pig Latin is said as "irtythay or irtythway".
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being ten more than twenty
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and three
|Thirty||being ten more than twenty|
View English words with the unique letters used in thirty. Words With The Letters Hirty
|Cardinal||crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Birthday (8 letters)||17 +5 points||16||birthday|
|Bitchery (8 letters)||18 +6 points||18||bitchery|
|By Birth (8 letters)|
|By Right (8 letters)|
|Charity (7 letters)||15 +3 points||14||achirty|
|Dithery (7 letters)||14 +2 points||12||dithery|
|Etherify (8 letters)||17 +5 points||15||etherify|
|Heredity (8 letters)||15 +3 points||13||heredity|
|Thirty (6 letters)||12||10||thirty|
|Thrifty (7 letters)||16 +4 points||14||fhirtty|
|Triarchy (8 letters)||16 +4 points||15||triarchy|
Thirty Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.