- Types Of Speech
- You can use thousand as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Thousand
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, d, h, n, o, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters us. Thousand starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, th, tho, thou, thous, and the ending characters are d, nd, and, sand, usand, ..
- The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, thousand has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are thou, and sand.
- School Grade
- Thousand is set as a grade four word that starts with t, ends with d, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Thousand in Pig Latin is said as "ousandthay or ousandthway".
- t | h | o | u | s | a | n | d
- th | ho | ou | us | sa | an | nd
- tho | hou | ous | usa | san | and
- thou | hous | ousa | usan | sand
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
|Billion||denoting a quantity consisting of one million million items or units in Great Britain|
View all cognitive synonyms for Thousand
|Handout||giving money or food or clothing to a needy person|
|Thousand||the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100|
View English words with the unique letters used in thousand. Words With The Letters Adhnostu
Thousand Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters