- Types Of Speech
- You can use three as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Three
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, h, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter r. Three starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, th, thr, thre, and the ending characters are e, ee, ree, hree, . Three is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Three is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is three a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Three in Pig Latin is said as "eethray or eethrway".
- t | h | r | e | e
- th | hr | re | ee
- thr | hre | ree
- thre | hree
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than two
|Clover||a plant of the genus Trifolium|
|Collar||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
|Double||a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base|
"he hit a double to deep centerfield"
|Dual||a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural)|
"ancient Greek had the dual form but it has merged with the plural form in modern Greek"
|III||the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one|
|Leash||a figurative restraint|
"asked for a collar on program trading in the stock market"
"kept a tight leash on his emotions"
"he''s always gotten a long leash"
View all cognitive synonyms for Three
|Ether||a colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid formerly used as an inhalation anesthetic|
|There||a location other than here|
"you can take it from there"
|Three||the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in three. Words With The Letters Ehrt
|Digit||a finger or toe in human beings or corresponding part in other vertebrates|
|Figure||a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating|
"she made the best score on compulsory figures"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Heater (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||reheat|
|Retch (5 letters)||10 +2||10 +3||chert|
|Berth (5 letters)||10 +2||10 +3||behrt|
|Catcher (7 letters)||14 +6||15 +8||accehrt|
|Breath (6 letters)||11 +3||11 +4||breath|
|Wether (6 letters)||12 +4||11 +4||wether|
|Ether (5 letters)||8||7||three|
|Hearth (6 letters)||12 +4||10 +3||hertha|
|Earth (5 letters)||8||7||heart|
|Heart (5 letters)||8||7||heart|
|Tether (6 letters)||9 +1||8 +1||tether|
|Ratchet (7 letters)||12 +4||12 +5||ratchet|
|Rachet (6 letters)||11 +3||11 +4||rachet|
|Thread (6 letters)||10 +2||9 +2||hatred|
|Theater (7 letters)||10 +2||9 +2||theatre|
|Theatre (7 letters)||10 +2||9 +2||theatre|
|Wreath (6 letters)||12 +4||11 +4||thawer|
|Hauteur (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +4||hauteur|
|Heather (7 letters)||13 +5||11 +4||heather|
|Dearth (6 letters)||10 +2||9 +2||hatred|
|Breadth (7 letters)||13 +5||13 +6||breadth|
|Urethra (7 letters)||10 +2||10 +3||urethra|
|Trachea (7 letters)||12 +4||12 +5||trachea|
|Teacher (7 letters)||12 +4||12 +5||thaceer|
|Three D (7 letters)|
Three Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters