- Types Of Speech
- You can use today as a noun or as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Today
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, d, o, t, and y, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Today starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, to, tod, toda, and the ending characters are y, ay, day, oday, ..
- The day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow); "Today is beautiful"; "did you see today''s newspaper?"
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, today has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are to, and day.
- School Grade
- Today is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with y, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is today a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Today in Pig Latin is said as "odaytay or odaytway".
- t | o | d | a | y
- to | od | da | ay
- tod | oda | day
- toda | oday
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow);
"today is beautiful";
"did you see today's newspaper?"
- the present time or age;
"the world of today";
"today we have computers"
- Adverb Examples
- in these times;
"it is solely by their language that the upper classes nowadays are distinguished"- Nancy Mitford;
"we now rarely see horse-drawn vehicles on city streets";
"today almost every home has television"
- on this day as distinct from yesterday or tomorrow;
"I can't meet with you today"
|As Of Now|
|As Things Are|
|At This Juncture|
|At This Moment|
|At This Point|
|At This Time|
|Contemporaneity||the quality of belonging to the same period of time|
View all cognitive synonyms for Today
|Toady||a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage|
|Today||the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow)|
"Today is beautiful"
"did you see today''s newspaper?"
View English words with the unique letters used in today. Words With The Letters Adoty
|Day||United States writer best known for his autobiographical works (1874-1935)|
|Mean Solar Day|
|Twenty Four Hours|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Toady (5 letters)||9||8||today|
|Today (5 letters)||9||8||today|
Today Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters