- Types Of Speech
- You can use ubiquitous as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Ubiquitous
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters b, i, o, q, s, t, and u, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ui. Ubiquitous starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, ub, ubi, ubiq, ubiqu, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, tous, itous, ..
- Being present everywhere at once
- School Grade
- Ubiquitous is set as a sat word that starts with u, ends with s, 4 syllables, 6 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Ubiquitous in Pig Latin is said as "ubiquitousay or ubiquitousway".
- u | b | i | q | u | i | t | o | u | s
- ub | bi | iq | qu | ui | it | to | ou | us
- ubi | biq | iqu | qui | uit | ito | tou | ous
- ubiq | biqu | iqui | quit | uito | itou | tous
- Word Gram
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Ageless||continuing forever or indefinitely|
"the ageless themes of love and revenge"
"hell''s perpetual fires"
"the unending bliss of heaven"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Allover||covering the entire surface|
"an allover pattern"
"got an allover tan"
View all cognitive synonyms for Ubiquitous
|Ubiquitous||being present everywhere at once|
View English words with the unique letters used in ubiquitous. Words With The Letters Bioqstu
|Present||a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking|
Ubiquitous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters