- Types Of Speech
- You can use web as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Web
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters b, e, and w, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Web starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, we, and the ending characters are b, eb, ..
- The flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- Old English
- School Grade
- Web is set as a kindergarten word that starts with w, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is web a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Web in Pig Latin is said as "ebway or ebwway".
- w | e | b
- we | eb
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- an interconnected system of things or people;
"he owned a network of shops";
"retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life";
"tangled in a web of cloth"
- an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving;
"the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
- Verb Examples
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Arabesque||an ornament that interlaces simulated foliage in an intricate design|
|Architectonics||the science of architecture|
|Architecture||the profession of designing buildings and environments with consideration for their esthetic effect|
|Arrangement||the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music|
|Arranging||the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music|
View all cognitive synonyms for Web
|Web||the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft|
View English words with the unique letters used in web. Words With The Letters Bew
|Blade||the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge|
|Feather||turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Web (3 letters)||8||9||web|
|Webb (4 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||webb|
|Webby (5 letters)||15 +7||16 +7||webby|
Web Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters