- Type Of Speech
- You can use net as a article, noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Net is set as a grade one word that starts with n, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Word Information
- A 1 syllables article with the letters e, n and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are n, ne, and ending characters are t, et, with 3 letters..
- Noun Examples
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- Verb Examples
- catch with a net;
"net a fish"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- make as a net profit;
"The company cleared $1 million"
- yield as a net profit;
"This sale netted me $1 million"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- conclusive in a process or progression;
"the final answer";
"a last resort";
"the net result"
- Article Examples
- remaining after all deductions;
|Abash||cause to be embarrassed|
cause to feel self-conscious
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Afford||be able to spare or give up|
"I can''t afford to spend two hours with this person"
|Ambuscade||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Ambush||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Amplification||(electronics) the act of increasing voltage or power or current|
|Angle||a biased way of looking at or presenting something|
|Apprehend||get the meaning of something|
"Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
|Apprehension||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
View all cognitive synonyms for Net
|Net||a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange|
|Ten||the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one|
the base of the decimal system
View English words with the unique letters used in net. Words With The Letters Ent
View All Names For Net
Net Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.