- Type Of Speech
- You can use net as a article, noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Net is set as a grade one word that starts with n, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is net a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Net
- A 1 syllables article with the letters e, n and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are n, ne, and ending characters are t, et, with 3 letters..
- Noun Examples
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- Verb Examples
- catch with a net;
"net a fish"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- make as a net profit;
"The company cleared $1 million"
- yield as a net profit;
"This sale netted me $1 million"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- conclusive in a process or progression;
"the final answer";
"a last resort";
"the net result"
- Article Examples
- remaining after all deductions;
|Abash||cause to be embarrassed|
cause to feel self-conscious
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Afford||be able to spare or give up|
"I can''t afford to spend two hours with this person"
|Ambuscade||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Ambush||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Amplification||(electronics) the act of increasing voltage or power or current|
|Angle||a biased way of looking at or presenting something|
|Apprehend||get the meaning of something|
"Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
|Apprehension||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
View all cognitive synonyms for Net
|Net||a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange|
|Ten||being one more than nine|
View English words with the unique letters used in net. Words With The Letters Ent
View All Names For Net
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Anent (5 letters)||5 +2 points||anent|
|Ante (4 letters)||4 +1 points||neat|
|Benet (5 letters)||7 +4 points||benet|
|Bent (4 letters)||6 +3 points||bent|
|Cent (4 letters)||6 +3 points||cent|
|Ctene (5 letters)||7 +4 points||ceent|
|Dante (5 letters)||6 +3 points||dante|
|Dent (4 letters)||5 +2 points||dent|
|Eaten (5 letters)||5 +2 points||enate|
|Enact (5 letters)||7 +4 points||enact|
|Enate (5 letters)||5 +2 points||enate|
|Etna (4 letters)||4 +1 points||neat|
|Event (5 letters)||8 +5 points||event|
|Neat (4 letters)||4 +1 points||neat|
|Net (3 letters)||3||net|
|Nett (4 letters)||4 +1 points||tent|
|Netty (5 letters)||8 +5 points||netty|
|Newt (4 letters)||7 +4 points||newt|
|Next (4 letters)||11 +8 points||next|
|Nyet (4 letters)||7 +4 points||enty|
|Taney (5 letters)||8 +5 points||yenta|
|Teen (4 letters)||4 +1 points||eent|
|Teeny (5 letters)||8 +5 points||teeny|
|Ten (3 letters)||3||net|
|Tend (4 letters)||5 +2 points||dent|
|Tenet (5 letters)||5 +2 points||tenet|
|Tenne (5 letters)||5 +2 points||eennt|
|Tent (4 letters)||4 +1 points||tent|
|Texan (5 letters)||12 +9 points||texan|
|Tune (4 letters)||4 +1 points||tune|
|Tuned (5 letters)||6 +3 points||tuned|
|Tyne (4 letters)||7 +4 points||enty|
|Vent (4 letters)||7 +4 points||vent|
|Yenta (5 letters)||8 +5 points||yenta|
Net Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.