- Types Of Speech
- You can use net as a article, noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Net
- A 1 syllables article and 3 letters with the letters e, n, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Net starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ne, and the ending characters are t, et, ..
- A computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- School Grade
- Net is set as a grade one word that starts with n, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is net a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Net in Pig Latin is said as "etnay or etnway".
- n | e | t
- ne | et
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- Verb Examples
- catch with a net;
"net a fish"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- make as a net profit;
"The company cleared $1 million"
- yield as a net profit;
"This sale netted me $1 million"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- conclusive in a process or progression;
"the final answer";
"a last resort";
"the net result"
- Article Examples
- remaining after all deductions;
|Abash||cause to be embarrassed|
cause to feel self-conscious
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Afford||be able to spare or give up|
"I can''t afford to spend two hours with this person"
|Ambuscade||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Ambush||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Amplification||(electronics) the act of increasing voltage or power or current|
|Angle||a biased way of looking at or presenting something|
|Apprehend||get the meaning of something|
"Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
|Apprehension||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
View all cognitive synonyms for Net
|Net||a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange|
|Ten||the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one|
the base of the decimal system
View English words with the unique letters used in net. Words With The Letters Ent
View All Names For Net
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Event (5 letters)||8 +5||10 +6||event|
|Tune (4 letters)||4 +1||6 +2||tune|
|Vent (4 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||vent|
|Newt (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +4||newt|
|Ctene (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||ceent|
|Etna (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||neat|
|Net (3 letters)||3||4||net|
|Tent (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tent|
|Dent (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||dent|
|Bent (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||bent|
|Tenet (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||tenet|
|Tyne (4 letters)||7 +4||7 +3||enty|
|Texan (5 letters)||12 +9||13 +9||texan|
|Enate (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||enate|
|Yenta (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||yenta|
|Benet (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||benet|
|Dante (5 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||dante|
|Taney (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||yenta|
|Ante (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||neat|
|Cent (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||cent|
|Ten (3 letters)||3||4||net|
|Nett (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tent|
|Enact (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||enact|
|Tend (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||dent|
|Neat (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||neat|
Net Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters