- Types Of Speech
- You can use ten as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Ten
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters e, n, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Ten starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, and the ending characters are n, en, ..
- The cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Ten is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with n, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ten a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ten in Pig Latin is said as "entay or entway".
- t | e | n
- te | en
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one;
the base of the decimal system
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than nine
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Blow||forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth|
"he gave his nose a loud blow"
"he blew out all the candles with a single puff"
|Break||an escape from jail|
"the breakout was carefully planned"
|Breath||the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing|
"he took a deep breath and dived into the pool"
"he was fighting to his last breath"
|Breather||air passage provided by a retractable device containing intake and exhaust pipes|
permits a submarine to stay submerged for extended periods of time
|Breathing||the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation|
the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
View all cognitive synonyms for Ten
|Net||a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange|
|Ten||the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one|
the base of the decimal system
View English words with the unique letters used in ten. Words With The Letters Ent
View All Names For Ten
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Event (5 letters)||8 +5||10 +6||event|
|Tune (4 letters)||4 +1||6 +2||tune|
|Vent (4 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||vent|
|Newt (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +4||newt|
|Ctene (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||ceent|
|Etna (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||neat|
|Net (3 letters)||3||4||net|
|Tent (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tent|
|Dent (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||dent|
|Bent (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||bent|
|Tenet (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||tenet|
|Tyne (4 letters)||7 +4||7 +3||enty|
|Texan (5 letters)||12 +9||13 +9||texan|
|Enate (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||enate|
|Yenta (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||yenta|
|Benet (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||benet|
|Dante (5 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||dante|
|Taney (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||yenta|
|Ante (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||neat|
|Cent (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||cent|
|Ten (3 letters)||3||4||net|
|Nett (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tent|
|Enact (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||enact|
|Tend (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||dent|
|Neat (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||neat|
Ten Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters