- Types Of Speech
- You can use west as a article, noun or as a adverb in a sentence.
- About West
- A 1 syllables article and 4 letters with the letters e, s, t, and w, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters es. West starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, we, wes, and the ending characters are t, st, est, ..
- The countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North and South America
- Old High German
- School Grade
- West is set as a kindergarten word that starts with w, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is west a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- West in Pig Latin is said as "estway or estwway".
- w | e | s | t
- we | es | st
- wes | est
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North and South America
- the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- United States film actress (1892-1980)
- British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- Article Examples
- situated in or facing or moving toward the west
- Adverb Examples
- to, toward, or in the west;
"we moved west to Arizona"
|Antarctic||the region around the south pole: Antarctica and surrounding waters|
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Austral||the basic unit of money in Argentina|
equal to 100 centavos
|Boreal||comprising or throughout far northern regions|
|Boreas||(Greek mythology) the god who personified the north wind|
"Boreas was pictured as bearded and powerful and winged and draped against the cold"
|Circumboreal||comprising or throughout far northern regions|
View all cognitive synonyms for West
|Stew||food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables|
|West||the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North and South America|
View English words with the unique letters used in west. Words With The Letters Estw
|Region||a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve|
"in the abdominal region"
View All Names For West
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sweat (5 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||watse|
|Waste (5 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||watse|
|Sweats (6 letters)||9 +2||9 +2||sweats|
|Tawse (5 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||watse|
|Sweet (5 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||sweet|
|Stew (4 letters)||7||7||estw|
|West (4 letters)||7||7||estw|
|Wasted (6 letters)||10 +3||10 +3||wasted|
|Stewed (6 letters)||10 +3||10 +3||tweeds|
|Sweaty (6 letters)||12 +5||11 +4||aestwy|
|Etwas (5 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||watse|
|Sweets (6 letters)||9 +2||9 +2||sweets|
|Stews (5 letters)||8 +1||8 +1||stews|
|Tweeds (6 letters)||10 +3||10 +3||tweeds|
West Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters