- Types Of Speech
- You can use western as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Western
- A 2 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters e, n, r, s, t, and w, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Western starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, we, wes, west, weste, and the ending characters are n, rn, ern, tern, stern, ..
- A film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- Compound Words
- A compound word, western has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are west, and ern.
- Is western a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Western in Pig Latin is said as "esternway or esternwway".
- w | e | s | t | e | r | n
- we | es | st | te | er | rn
- wes | est | ste | ter | ern
- west | este | ster | tern
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- a sandwich made from a western omelet
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- lying toward or situated in the west;
"our company's western office"
- of wind;
from the west
- lying in or toward the west
- Article Examples
- relating to or characteristic of regions of western parts of the world;
"the western Hemisphere";
"the western Roman Empire"
- of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River;
"a western ranch"
|Allegory||an expressive style that uses fictional characters and events to describe some subject by suggestive resemblances|
an extended metaphor
|Antarctic||the region around the south pole: Antarctica and surrounding waters|
|Apologue||a short moral story (often with animal characters)|
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Austral||the basic unit of money in Argentina|
equal to 100 centavos
|Black And White Film|
View all cognitive synonyms for Western
|Western||a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development|
View English words with the unique letters used in western. Words With The Letters Enrstw
|Feature||an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sweetener (9 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||sweetener|
|Western (7 letters)||10||11||western|
|Westerner (9 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||eeenrrstw|
|Strewn (6 letters)||9||10||strewn|
|Sternway (8 letters)||14 +4||14 +3||sternway|
|Swartness (9 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||swartness|
Western Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters