- Types Of Speech
- You can use zambezi as a noun in a sentence.
- About Zambezi
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, m, and z, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter b. Zambezi starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters z, za, zam, zamb, zambe, and the ending characters are i, zi, ezi, bezi, mbezi, ..
- An African river; flows into the Indian Ocean
- Is zambezi a scrabble word? A 29 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Zambezi in Pig Latin is said as "ambezizay or ambezizway".
- z | a | m | b | e | z | i
- za | am | mb | be | ez | zi
- zam | amb | mbe | bez | ezi
- zamb | ambe | mbez | bezi
- Word Gram
|Zambezi||an African river|
flows into the Indian Ocean
View English words with the unique letters used in zambezi. Words With The Letters Abeimz
|River||a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)|
"the river was navigable for 50 miles"
|Angola||a republic in southwestern Africa on the Atlantic Ocean;|
achieved independence from Portugal in 1975 and was the scene of civil war until 1990
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Zambezi (7 letters)||29||31||zambezi|
Zambezi Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters