- Types Of Speech
- You can use almighty as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Almighty
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, g, h, i, l, m, t, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ig. Almighty starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, al, alm, almi, almig, and the ending characters are y, ty, hty, ghty, ighty, ..
- Terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- Pig Latin
- Almighty in Pig Latin is said as "almightyay or almightyway".
- a | l | m | i | g | h | t | y
- al | lm | mi | ig | gh | ht | ty
- alm | lmi | mig | igh | ght | hty
- almi | lmig | migh | ight | ghty
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having unlimited power
|Abbe||a French abbot|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Academician||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Actor||a theatrical performer|
|Admirable||deserving of the highest esteem or admiration|
"an estimable young professor"
"trains ran with admirable precision"
"his taste was impeccable, his health admirable"
|Affect||the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion|
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
View all cognitive synonyms for Almighty
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
View English words with the unique letters used in almighty. Words With The Letters Aghilmty
|God||a material effigy that is worshipped as a god|
"thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"
"money was his god"
Almighty Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters