- Types Of Speech
- You can use lord as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Lord
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters d, l, o, and r, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters or. Lord starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, lor, and the ending characters are d, rd, ord, ..
- Terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- School Grade
- Lord is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is lord a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lord in Pig Latin is said as "ordlay or ordlway".
- l | o | r | d
- lo | or | rd
- lor | ord
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- a titled peer of the realm
- a person who has general authority over others
- Verb Examples
- make a lord of someone
|Abbe||a French abbot|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Academician||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Actor||a theatrical performer|
|Admirable||deserving of the highest esteem or admiration|
"an estimable young professor"
"trains ran with admirable precision"
"his taste was impeccable, his health admirable"
|Affect||the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion|
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
View all cognitive synonyms for Lord
|Lord||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
View English words with the unique letters used in lord. Words With The Letters Dlor
|God||a material effigy that is worshipped as a god|
"thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"
"money was his god"
|Hypostasis||(metaphysics) essential nature or underlying reality|
|Trinity||three people considered as a unit|
View All Names For Lord
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Drool (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||drool|
|World (5 letters)||9 +4||10 +4||world|
|Dollar (6 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||dollar|
|Dolor (5 letters)||6 +1||7 +1||drool|
|Dolour (6 letters)||7 +2||9 +3||dolour|
|Lord (4 letters)||5||6||lord|
|Dorsal (6 letters)||7 +2||8 +2||dorsal|
|Droll (5 letters)||6 +1||8 +2||droll|
|Lordly (6 letters)||10 +5||11 +5||lordly|
|Dourly (6 letters)||10 +5||11 +5||dourly|
|Worlds (6 letters)||10 +5||11 +5||worlds|
|Drolly (6 letters)||10 +5||11 +5||lordly|
Lord Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters