- Types Of Speech
- You can use branch as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Branch
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, c, h, n, and r, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters an. Branch starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bra, bran, branc, and the ending characters are h, ch, nch, anch, ranch, ..
- Any projection that is thought to resemble an arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Branch is set as a grade one word that starts with b, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is branch a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Branch in Pig Latin is said as "anchbray or anchbrway".
- b | r | a | n | c | h
- br | ra | an | nc | ch
- bra | ran | anc | nch
- bran | ranc | anch
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any projection that is thought to resemble an arm;
"the arm of the record player";
"an arm of the sea";
"a branch of the sewer"
- an administrative division of some larger or more complex organization;
"a branch of Congress"
- a stream or river connected to a larger one
- a natural consequence of development
- a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
- a part of a forked or branching shape;
"he broke off one of the branches";
"they took the south fork"
- Verb Examples
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork;
"The road forks"
- grow and send out branches or branch-like structures;
"these plants ramify early and get to be very large"
|Adhere||follow through or carry out a plan without deviation|
"They adhered to their plan"
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Affiliate||a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization|
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Affluent||a branch that flows into the main stream|
|Alter||remove the ovaries of|
"Is your cat spayed?"
|Ancestry||inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline|
|Angle||a biased way of looking at or presenting something|
View all cognitive synonyms for Branch
|Branch||any projection that is thought to resemble an arm|
"the arm of the record player"
"an arm of the sea"
"a branch of the sewer"
View English words with the unique letters used in branch. Words With The Letters Abchnr
|Projection||the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Branch (6 letters)||13||15||abchnr|
|Branchy (7 letters)||17 +4||18 +3||branchy|
Branch Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters