- Types Of Speech
- You can use caution as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Caution
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, i, n, o, t, and u, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Caution starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, cau, caut, cauti, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, ..
- The trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger; "a man of caution"
- Old French
- Is caution a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Caution in Pig Latin is said as "autioncay or autioncway".
- c | a | u | t | i | o | n
- ca | au | ut | ti | io | on
- cau | aut | uti | tio | ion
- caut | auti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the trait of being cautious;
being attentive to possible danger;
"a man of caution"
- the trait of being circumspect and prudent
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger;
"he exercised caution in opening the door";
"he handled the vase with care"
- a warning against certain acts;
"a caveat against unfair practices"
- Verb Examples
- warn strongly;
put on guard
|Admonish||take to task|
"He admonished the child for his bad behavior"
|Admonishment||a firm rebuke|
|Admonition||cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger)|
|Advice||a proposal for an appropriate course of action|
|Advise||give advice to|
"The teacher counsels troubled students"
"The lawyer counselled me when I was accused of tax fraud"
especially the act of pleading or arguing for something
|Advocate||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Aid||the work of caring for or attending to someone or something|
"no medical care was required"
"the old car needed constant attention"
|Alarm||a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event|
View all cognitive synonyms for Caution
|Incaution||the trait of forgetting or ignoring possible danger|
|Incautiousness||the trait of forgetting or ignoring possible danger|
|Auction||the public sale of something to the highest bidder|
|Caution||the trait of being cautious|
being attentive to possible danger
"a man of caution"
View English words with the unique letters used in caution. Words With The Letters Acinotu
|Attentiveness||the trait of being observant and paying attention|
|To Keep Readers Attention Fear Mongering||Use caution||Fear is a powerful emotion for grabbing and keeping an audience’s attention. What fear mongering words do the news netwo... read more|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Actuation (9 letters)||11 +2||14 +2||actuation|
|Auction (7 letters)||9||12||auction|
|Caution (7 letters)||9||12||auction|
|Incaution (9 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||incaution|
Caution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters