- Types Of Speech
- You can use precaution as a noun in a sentence.
- About Precaution
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, o, p, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters au. Precaution starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pre, prec, preca, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, ..
- School Grade
- Precaution is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with n, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Precaution in Pig Latin is said as "ecautionpray or ecautionprway".
- p | r | e | c | a | u | t | i | o | n
- pr | re | ec | ca | au | ut | ti | io | on
- pre | rec | eca | cau | aut | uti | tio | ion
- prec | reca | ecau | caut | auti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the trait of practicing caution in advance
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger;
"he exercised caution in opening the door";
"he handled the vase with care"
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Advocate||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Advocator||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Aid||the work of caring for or attending to someone or something|
"no medical care was required"
"the old car needed constant attention"
|Anticipate||be a forerunner of or occur earlier than|
"This composition anticipates Impressionism"
|Anticipation||the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Precaution
View English words with the unique letters used in precaution. Words With The Letters Aceinoprtu
|Measure||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Step||any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal|
"the situation called for strong measures"
"the police took steps to reduce crime"
|Security||measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.;|
"military security has been stepped up since the recent uprising"
Precaution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters