- Types Of Speech
- You can use precaution as a noun in a sentence.
- About Precaution
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, o, p, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters au. Precaution starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pr, pre, prec, preca, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, ..
- The trait of practicing caution in advance
- School Grade
- Precaution is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with n, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Precaution in Pig Latin is said as "ecautionpray or ecautionprway".
- p | r | e | c | a | u | t | i | o | n
- pr | re | ec | ca | au | ut | ti | io | on
- pre | rec | eca | cau | aut | uti | tio | ion
- prec | reca | ecau | caut | auti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the trait of practicing caution in advance
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger;
"he exercised caution in opening the door";
"he handled the vase with care"
|Precaution||the trait of practicing caution in advance|
View English words with the unique letters used in precaution. Words With The Letters Aceinoprtu
Precaution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters