- Middle English
- Type Of Speech
- You can use eleven as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Eleven is set as a grade four word that starts with e, ends with n, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Word Information
- A 3 syllables noun with the letters e, l, n and v, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are e, el, ele, elev, eleve, and ending characters are n, en, ven, even, leven, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- a team that plays football
- the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than ten
|Bowed Stringed Instrument|
|Boxcar||a freight car with roof and sliding doors in the sides|
|Boxcars||(usually plural) when two dice are thrown and both come up showing six spots the result is called `boxcars''|
|Cast||a violent throw|
|Club||a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink|
"don''t expect a good meal at a cabaret"
"the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night"
View all cognitive synonyms for Eleven
|Eleven||a team that plays football|
View English words with the unique letters used in eleven. Words With The Letters Elnv
|Squad||a cooperative unit|
|Team||two or more draft animals that work together to pull something|
Eleven Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.