- Types Of Speech
- You can use eleven as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Eleven
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, l, n, and v, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ev. Eleven starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, el, ele, elev, eleve, and the ending characters are n, en, ven, even, leven, ..
- A team that plays football
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Eleven is set as a grade four word that starts with e, ends with n, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is eleven a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Eleven in Pig Latin is said as "elevenay or elevenway".
- e | l | e | v | e | n
- el | le | ev | ve | en
- ele | lev | eve | ven
- elev | leve | even
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a team that plays football
- the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than ten
|Bowed Stringed Instrument|
|Boxcar||a freight car with roof and sliding doors in the sides|
|Boxcars||(usually plural) when two dice are thrown and both come up showing six spots the result is called `boxcars''|
|Cast||a violent throw|
|Club||a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink|
"don''t expect a good meal at a cabaret"
"the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night"
View all cognitive synonyms for Eleven
|Eleven||a team that plays football|
View English words with the unique letters used in eleven. Words With The Letters Elnv
|Squad||a cooperative unit|
|Team||two or more draft animals that work together to pull something|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Valance (7 letters)||12 +3||16 +4||valance|
|Velban (6 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||velban|
|Valence (7 letters)||12 +3||16 +4||enclave|
|Valency (7 letters)||15 +6||18 +6||valency|
|Navel (5 letters)||8||11||venal|
|Leaven (6 letters)||9||12||leaven|
|Eleven (6 letters)||9||12||leenve|
|Enclave (7 letters)||12 +3||16 +4||enclave|
|Veblen (6 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||veblen|
|Venal (5 letters)||8||11||venal|
|Leavened (8 letters)||12 +3||15 +3||leavened|
|Vendable (8 letters)||14 +5||18 +6||abdeelnv|
|Avellan (7 letters)||10 +1||14 +2||avellan|
|Avellane (8 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||avellane|
|Venally (7 letters)||13 +4||16 +4||venally|
|Evenly (6 letters)||12 +3||14 +2||eelnvy|
Eleven Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters