- Type Of Speech
- You can use eleven as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Eleven is set as a grade four word that starts with e, ends with n, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is eleven a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Eleven
- A 3 syllables noun with the letters e, l, n and v, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are e, el, ele, elev, eleve, and ending characters are n, en, ven, even, leven, with 6 letters..
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than ten
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
- a team that plays football
|Eleven||being one more than ten|
View English words with the unique letters used in eleven. Words With The Letters Elnv
|Cardinal||crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Avellan (7 letters)||10 +1 points||14||avellan|
|Avellane (8 letters)||11 +2 points||15||avellane|
|Eleven (6 letters)||9||12||leenve|
|Enclave (7 letters)||12 +3 points||16||enclave|
|Evenly (6 letters)||12 +3 points||14||eelnvy|
|Leaven (6 letters)||9||12||leaven|
|Leavened (8 letters)||12 +3 points||15||leavened|
|Navel (5 letters)||8||11||venal|
|Valance (7 letters)||12 +3 points||16||valance|
|Valence (7 letters)||12 +3 points||16||enclave|
|Valency (7 letters)||15 +6 points||18||valency|
|Veblen (6 letters)||11 +2 points||15||veblen|
|Velban (6 letters)||11 +2 points||15||velban|
|Venal (5 letters)||8||11||venal|
|Venally (7 letters)||13 +4 points||16||venally|
|Vendable (8 letters)||14 +5 points||18||abdeelnv|
Eleven Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.