- Types Of Speech
- You can use xi as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Xi
- A 1 syllables noun and 2 letters with the letters i, and x, 1 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters xi. Xi starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters x, and the ending characters are i, ..
- The 14th letter of the Greek alphabet
- Ancient Greek
- School Grade
- Xi is set as a kindergarten word that starts with x, ends with i, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 2 letters.
- Is xi a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Xi in Pig Latin is said as "ixay or ixway".
- x | i
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet
- the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than ten
|Xi||the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet|
View English words with the unique letters used in xi. Words With The Letters Ix
|Letter||a written message addressed to a person or organization|
"mailed an indignant letter to the editor"
|Letter Of The Alphabet|
View All Names For Xi
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Aix (3 letters)||10 +1||10 +1||aix|
|Ibex (4 letters)||13 +4||14 +5||ibex|
|Xi (2 letters)||9||9||xi|
|Ixia (4 letters)||11 +2||11 +2||ixia|
|XII (3 letters)||10 +1||10 +1||xii|
|XIII (4 letters)||11 +2||11 +2||xiii|
|XIX (3 letters)||17 +8||17 +8||xix|
|Ixc (3 letters)||12 +3||13 +4||xci|
|Xci (3 letters)||12 +3||13 +4||xci|
|Xcii (4 letters)||13 +4||14 +5||xcii|
Xi Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With X
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters