- Types Of Speech
- You can use falling as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Falling
- A 2 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters a, f, g, i, l, and n, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Falling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fal, fall, falli, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, lling, . Falling is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Coming down freely under the influence of gravity; "the eerie whistle of dropping bombs"; "falling rain"
- Is falling a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Falling in Pig Latin is said as "allingfay or allingfway".
- f | a | l | l | i | n | g
- fa | al | ll | li | in | ng
- fal | all | lli | lin | ing
- fall | alli | llin | ling
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- coming down freely under the influence of gravity;
"the eerie whistle of dropping bombs";
- decreasing in amount or degree;
- Article Examples
- suddenly losing an upright position;
"they ran from the falling tree";
"a falling wall crushed the car"
- becoming lower or less in degree or value;
"a falling market";
|Atrophy||any weakening or degeneration (especially through lack of use)|
|Attenuation||the property of something that has been weakened or reduced in thickness or density|
|Cernuous||having branches or flower heads that bend downward|
"the pendulous branches of a weeping willow"
"lilacs with drooping panicles of fragrant flowers"
|Crack||the act of cracking something|
|Cracking||the act of cracking something|
View all cognitive synonyms for Falling
|Falling||coming down freely under the influence of gravity|
"the eerie whistle of dropping bombs"
View English words with the unique letters used in falling. Words With The Letters Afgiln
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Failing (7 letters)||11||14||failing|
|Floating (8 letters)||12 +1||15||floating|
|Loafing (7 letters)||11||14||loafing|
|Fringilla (9 letters)||13 +2||17 +2||fringilla|
|Wing Flat (9 letters)|
|Fogsignal (9 letters)||14 +3||18 +3||fogsignal|
|Flapping (8 letters)||16 +5||21 +6||flapping|
|Flavoring (9 letters)||16 +5||20 +5||flavoring|
|Unfailing (9 letters)||13 +2||18 +3||unfailing|
|Flaring (7 letters)||11||14||flaring|
|Gainful (7 letters)||11||15||gainful|
|Flagging (8 letters)||14 +3||19 +4||flagging|
|Falling (7 letters)||11||15||falling|
|Gainfully (9 letters)||16 +5||20 +5||gainfully|
|Waffling (8 letters)||18 +7||21 +6||waffling|
|Flaunting (9 letters)||13 +2||18 +3||flaunting|
|Flaying (7 letters)||14 +3||16 +1||flaying|
|Finagling (9 letters)||14 +3||19 +4||finagling|
|Flailing (8 letters)||12 +1||16 +1||flailing|
|If Signal (9 letters)|
|Rf Signal (9 letters)|
|Flaringly (9 letters)||16 +5||19 +4||flaringly|
|Fling At (8 letters)|
|Fallowing (9 letters)||16 +5||20 +5||fallowing|
Falling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters