- Types Of Speech
- You can use hawaii as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hawaii
- A 4 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, h, i, and w, 2 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters wa. Hawaii starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, ha, haw, hawa, hawai, and the ending characters are i, ii, aii, waii, awaii, . Hawaii is also a double vowel (ii) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands
- Is hawaii a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Hawaii in Pig Latin is said as "awaiihay or awaiihway".
- h | a | w | a | i | i
- ha | aw | wa | ai | ii
- haw | awa | wai | aii
- hawa | awai | waii
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands
- the largest and southernmost of the hawaii islands;
has several volcanic peaks
|Hawaii||a state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands|
View English words with the unique letters used in hawaii. Words With The Letters Ahiw
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Hawaii (6 letters)||12||11||aahiiw|
Hawaii Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters