- Types Of Speech
- You can use real as a noun, article, adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Real
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, e, l, and r, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ea. Real starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rea, and the ending characters are l, al, eal, ..
- An old small silver Spanish coin
- Old French
- School Grade
- Real is set as a kindergarten word that starts with r, ends with l, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is real a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Real in Pig Latin is said as "ealray or ealrway".
- r | e | a | l
- re | ea | al
- rea | eal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an old small silver Spanish coin
- any rational or irrational number
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- possible to be treated as fact;
"his brief time as Prime Minister brought few real benefits to the poor"
- not synthetic or spurious;
of real or natural origin;
- founded on practical matters;
"a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time"
- coinciding with reality;
"perceptual error...has a surprising resemblance to veridical perception"- F.A.Olafson
- not to be taken lightly;
"statistics demonstrate that poverty and unemployment are very real problems";
"to the man sleeping regularly in doorways homelessness is real"
- (of property) fixed or immovable;
"real property consists of land and buildings;
- being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something;
"her actual motive";
"a literal solitude like a desert"- G.K.Chesterton;
"a genuine dilemma"
- Article Examples
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact;
"the substantial world";
"a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical";
"most ponderous and substantial things"- Shakespeare
- being or occurring in fact or actuality;
having verified existence;
"a film based on real life";
"a real illness";
"Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow
- being value measured in terms of purchasing power;
- Adverb Examples
- used as intensifiers;
`real' is sometimes used informally for `really';
`rattling' is informal;
"she was very gifted";
"he played very well";
"a really enjoyable evening";
"I'm real sorry about it";
"a rattling good yarn"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Actual||presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible|
"the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
"actual and imagined conditions"
|Admitting No Question|
|Algorithmic||of or relating to or having the characteristics of an algorithm|
|Aliquot||an integer that is an exact divisor of some quantity|
"4 is an aliquot part of 12"
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
View all cognitive synonyms for Real
|Rale||a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)|
"the death rattle"
|Lear||the hero of William Shakespeare''s tragedy who was betrayed and mistreated by two of his scheming daughters|
|Earl||a British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount|
|Real||an old small silver Spanish coin|
View English words with the unique letters used in real. Words With The Letters Aelr
|Coin||a metal piece (usually a disc) used as money|
View All Names For Real
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Travel (6 letters)||9 +5||11 +6||lervat|
|Relay (5 letters)||8 +4||8 +3||early|
|Razzle (6 letters)||24 +20||25 +20||razzle|
|Resale (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||resale|
|Laver (5 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||laver|
|Layer (5 letters)||8 +4||8 +3||early|
|Rattle (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||tlrtae|
|Slater (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||salter|
|Serval (6 letters)||9 +5||11 +6||salver|
|Elater (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||aeelrt|
|Ratel (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||ratle|
|Saurel (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||saurel|
|Selar (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||selar|
|Laser (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||selar|
|Salver (6 letters)||9 +5||11 +6||salver|
|Allure (6 letters)||6 +2||9 +4||aellru|
|Alert (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||ratle|
|Rale (4 letters)||4||5||earl|
|Ravel (5 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||laver|
|Relays (6 letters)||9 +5||9 +4||reslya|
|Lear (4 letters)||4||5||earl|
|Valuer (6 letters)||9 +5||12 +7||valuer|
|Leaver (6 letters)||9 +5||11 +6||reveal|
|Earl (4 letters)||4||5||earl|
|Slayer (6 letters)||9 +5||9 +4||reslya|
Real Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters