- Types Of Speech
- You can use low as a article, noun, adverb, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Low
- A 1 syllables article and 3 letters with the letters l, o, and w, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Low starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, and the ending characters are w, ow, ..
- Used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Low is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with w, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is low a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Low in Pig Latin is said as "owlay or owlway".
- l | o | w
- lo | ow
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- used of sounds and voices;
low in pitch or frequency
- literal meanings;
being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension;
"the sun is low";
"a low bow"
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount;
"the reservoire is low"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- very low in volume;
"a low murmur";
"the low-toned murmur of the surf"
- subdued or brought low in condition or status;
"a broken man";
"his broken spirit"
- unrefined in character;
- no longer sufficient;
"supplies are low";
"our funds are depleted"
- low or inferior in station or quality;
"a humble cottage";
"a lowly parish priest";
"a modest man of the people";
- being the gear producing the lowest drive speed;
"use first gear on steep hills"
- low in spirits;
"lonely and blue in a strange city";
"depressed by the loss of his job";
"a dispirited and resigned expression on her face";
"downcast after his defeat";
"feeling discouraged and downhearted"
- of the most contemptible kind;
"a low stunt to pull";
"a low-down sneak";
"his miserable treatment of his family";
"You miserable skunk!";
"a scummy rabble";
"a scurvy trick"
- Adverb Examples
- in a low position;
near the ground;
"the branches hung low"
- Noun Examples
- a low level or position or degree;
"the stock market fell to a new low"
- British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
- an air mass of lower pressure;
often brings precipitation;
"a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
- the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle;
used to start a car moving
- Verb Examples
- make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
|High||a forward gear with a gear ratio giving high vehicle velocity for a given engine speed|
|Owl||nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes|
|Low||used of sounds and voices|
low in pitch or frequency
View English words with the unique letters used in low. Words With The Letters Low
View All Names For Low
|Alto||the pitch range of the lowest female voice|
|Baritone||the second lowest brass wind instrument|
|Bass||nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes|
|Contrabass||largest and lowest member of the violin family|
|Contralto||the lowest female singing voice|
|Deep||literary term for an ocean;|
"denizens of the deep"
|Throaty||sounding as if pronounced low in the throat;|
"a rich throaty voice"
|Negative Feelings||Describe low||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Whole (5 letters)||11 +5||11 +4||whole|
|Flow (4 letters)||10 +4||11 +4||wolf|
|Blow (4 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||bowl|
|Owl (3 letters)||6||7||low|
|Fowl (4 letters)||10 +4||11 +4||wolf|
|Wool (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||wool|
|Wolf (4 letters)||10 +4||11 +4||wolf|
|Elbow (5 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||below|
|Bowl (4 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||bowl|
|Cowl (4 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||cowl|
|Dowel (5 letters)||9 +3||10 +3||dowel|
|Low (3 letters)||6||7||low|
|Glow (4 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||glow|
|Jowl (4 letters)||14 +8||17 +10||jowl|
|Bowel (5 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||below|
|Wolof (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||woolf|
|Yowl (4 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||yowl|
|Howl (4 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||howl|
|Wold (4 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||wold|
|AWOL (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||awol|
|Loewe (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||loewe|
|Loewi (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||loewi|
|Wolfe (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||wolfe|
|Wolff (5 letters)||14 +8||15 +8||wolff|
|Woolf (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||woolf|
Low Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With W
- Spelled With / Contains Letters