- Types Of Speech
- You can use one as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About One
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters e, n, and o, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter n. One starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters o, on, and the ending characters are e, ne, ..
- A single person or thing; "he is the best one"; "this is the one I ordered"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- One is set as a kindergarten word that starts with o, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is one a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- One in Pig Latin is said as "oneay or oneway".
- o | n | e
- on | ne
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a single person or thing;
"he is the best one";
"this is the one I ordered"
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number;
"he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it";
"they had lunch at one"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being a single entity made by combining separate components;
"three chemicals combining into one solution"
- used of a single unit or thing;
not two or more;
"`ane' is Scottish"
|A||the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Alike||in a like manner|
"they walk alike"
|All||completely given to or absorbed by|
"became all attention"
View all cognitive synonyms for One
|One||a single person or thing|
"he is the best one"
"this is the one I ordered"
|Eon||(Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe|
|Neo||(used as a combining form) recent or new|
"`neo'' is a combining form in words like `neocolonialism''"
View English words with the unique letters used in one. Words With The Letters Eno
|Unit||an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity|
"how big is that part compared to the whole?"
"the team is a unit"
View All Names For One
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Beano (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||beano|
|Snore (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||snore|
|Onset (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||enost|
|None (4 letters)||4 +1||6 +2||neon|
|Boyne (5 letters)||10 +7||11 +7||ebony|
|Ounce (5 letters)||7 +4||10 +6||ounce|
|Drone (5 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||drone|
|Coney (5 letters)||10 +7||11 +7||coney|
|Oxen (4 letters)||11 +8||12 +8||oxen|
|Devon (5 letters)||9 +6||11 +7||devon|
|Anode (5 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||anode|
|Bones (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||bones|
|Canoe (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||eanco|
|Cone (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||once|
|Roneo (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||roneo|
|Node (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||done|
|Noose (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||noose|
|Nose (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||nose|
|Oven (4 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||oven|
|Stone (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||enost|
|Tenon (5 letters)||5 +2||7 +3||tenon|
|Toner (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||toner|
|Note (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tone|
|Tone (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tone|
|Ebony (5 letters)||10 +7||11 +7||ebony|
One Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters