- Types Of Speech
- You can use abstractionist as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abstractionist
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ct. Abstractionist starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abs, abst, abstr, and the ending characters are t, st, ist, nist, onist, ..
- A painter of abstract pictures
- Compound Words
- A compound word, abstractionist has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are abstraction, and ist.
- Pig Latin
- Abstractionist in Pig Latin is said as "abstractionistay or abstractionistway".
- a | b | s | t | r | a | c | t | i | o | n | i | s | t
- ab | bs | st | tr | ra | ac | ct | ti | io | on | ni | is | st
- abs | bst | str | tra | rac | act | cti | tio | ion | oni | nis | ist
- abst | bstr | stra | trac | ract | acti | ctio | tion | ioni | onis | nist
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a painter of abstract pictures
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature;
"a large abstract painting"
|Abstractionist||a painter of abstract pictures|
View English words with the unique letters used in abstractionist. Words With The Letters Abcinorst
|Painter||large American feline resembling a lion|
|Albers||United States painter born in Germany;|
works characterized by simple geometrical patterns in various colors (1888-1976)
|Mondrian||Dutch painter whose work (intersecting lines at right angles and planes in primary colors) influenced the development of abstract art (1872-1944)|
|Suprematist||an artist of the school of suprematism|
Abstractionist Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T