- Types Of Speech
- You can use agonise as a verb in a sentence.
- About Agonise
- A 3 syllables verb and 7 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, n, o, and s, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter n. Agonise starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ag, ago, agon, agoni, and the ending characters are e, se, ise, nise, onise, ..
- Suffer agony or anguish
- Is agonise a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Agonise in Pig Latin is said as "agoniseay or agoniseway".
- a | g | o | n | i | s | e
- ag | go | on | ni | is | se
- ago | gon | oni | nis | ise
- agon | goni | onis | nise
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- suffer agony or anguish
- cause to agonize
|Abide||put up with something or somebody unpleasant|
"I cannot bear his constant criticism"
"The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
"he learned to tolerate the heat"
"She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
|Ache||a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain|
|Aching||a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain|
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Afflict||cause bodily suffering to|
|Ail||aromatic bulb used as seasoning|
|Anguish||extreme mental distress|
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
View all cognitive synonyms for Agonise
|Agonise||suffer agony or anguish|
View English words with the unique letters used in agonise. Words With The Letters Aeginos
|Agony||intense feelings of suffering|
acute mental or physical pain
"an agony of doubt"
"the torments of the damned"
|Excruciation||the infliction of extremely painful punishment or suffering|
|Suffering||feelings of mental or physical pain|
|Torment||the act of harassing someone|
|Torture||the act of torturing someone|
"it required unnatural torturing to extract a confession"
|Suffer||feel pain or be in pain|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Seasoning (9 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||seasoning|
|Gestation (9 letters)||10 +2||12 +2||gestation|
|Guanosine (9 letters)||10 +2||14 +4||aeginnosu|
|Agonise (7 letters)||8||10||agonise|
|Easygoing (9 letters)||14 +6||16 +6||easygoing|
|Seagoing (8 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||seagoing|
|Anginose (8 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||aeginnos|
|Agonises (8 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||agonises|
Agonise Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters