- Types Of Speech
- You can use belly as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Belly
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, e, l, and y, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Belly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, bel, bell, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, elly, . Belly is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- Old English
- Is belly a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Belly in Pig Latin is said as "ellybay or ellybway".
- b | e | l | l | y
- be | el | ll | ly
- bel | ell | lly
- bell | elly
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- a protruding abdomen
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- the hollow inside of something;
"in the belly of the ship"
- a part that bulges deeply;
"the belly of a sail"
- Verb Examples
- swell out or bulge out
|Abdomen||the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis|
|Abomasum||the fourth compartment of the stomach of a ruminant|
the one where digestion takes place
|Arse||excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal|
|Ascender||(printing) the part of tall lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
|Backside||the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on|
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"
"are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
|Bag||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
|Balloon||large tough non-rigid bag filled with gas or heated air|
View all cognitive synonyms for Belly
|Belly||the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish|
View English words with the unique letters used in belly. Words With The Letters Bely
|Underpart||a part lying on the lower side or underneath an animal''s body|
"the warbler has a white throat and underparts"
"a woodland mouse with white underparts"
|Vertebrate||animals having a bony or cartilaginous skeleton with a segmented spinal column and a large brain enclosed in a skull or cranium|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Belly (5 letters)||10||12||byell|
|Eyeball (7 letters)||12 +2||14 +2||elleaby|
|Belay (5 letters)||10||11||aybel|
|Blebby (6 letters)||15 +5||18 +6||blebby|
|Baylee (6 letters)||11 +1||12||baylee|
Belly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters