- Types Of Speech
- You can use bow as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bow
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters b, o, and w, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Bow starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bo, and the ending characters are w, ow, ..
- A stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- Old English
- School Grade
- Bow is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with w, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is bow a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bow in Pig Latin is said as "owbay or owbway".
- b | o | w
- bo | ow
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments
- a slightly curved piece of resilient wood with taut horsehair strands, used in playing certain stringed instrument
- curved piece of resilient wood with taut cord to propel arrows
- front part of a vessel or aircraft;
"he pointed the bow of the boat toward the finish line"
- a knot with two loops and loose ends;
used to tie shoelaces
- a decorative interlacing of ribbons
- an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience
- bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame
- something curved in shape
- Verb Examples
- submit or yield to another's wish or opinion;
"The government bowed to the military pressure"
- bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head;
"He bowed before the King";
"She bowed her head in shame"
- play on a string instrument
- bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting;
"He bowed before the King"
- bend one's back forward from the waist on down;
"he crouched down";
"She bowed before the Queen";
"The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
|Accede||to agree or express agreement|
"The Maestro assented to the request for an encore"
|Amati||a violin made by a member of the Amati family|
|Angle||a biased way of looking at or presenting something|
|Arc||electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field|
|Arch||(architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bow
|Bow||a stroke with a curved piece of wood with taut horsehair strands that is used in playing stringed instruments|
View English words with the unique letters used in bow. Words With The Letters Bow
|Stroke||a light touch with the hands|
View All Names For Bow
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bow (3 letters)||8||9||bow|
|Oxbow (5 letters)||17 +9||18 +9||oxbow|
Bow Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With W
- Spelled With / Contains Letters