- Types Of Speech
- You can use bullying as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Bullying
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, g, i, l, n, u, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ly. Bullying starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bu, bul, bull, bully, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ying, lying, . Bullying is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something
- Pig Latin
- Bullying in Pig Latin is said as "ullyingbay or ullyingbway".
- b | u | l | l | y | i | n | g
- bu | ul | ll | ly | yi | in | ng
- bul | ull | lly | lyi | yin | ing
- bull | ully | llyi | lyin | ying
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- noisily domineering;
tending to browbeat others
|Admonition||cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger)|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Blah||pompous or pretentious talk or writing|
|Bluff||the act of bluffing in poker|
deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards
|Bluster||a swaggering show of courage|
|Bluster And Bluff|
|Bombast||pompous or pretentious talk or writing|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bullying
|Bullying||the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something|
View English words with the unique letters used in bullying. Words With The Letters Bgilnuy
|Intimidate||make timid or fearful|
"Her boss intimidates her"
|Restrain||place limits on (extent or access)|
"restrict the use of this parking lot"
"limit the time you can spend with your friends"
|Aggression||violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked|
Bullying Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters