- Types Of Speech
- You can use decorator as a noun in a sentence.
- About Decorator
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter r. Decorator starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dec, deco, decor, and the ending characters are r, or, tor, ator, rator, ..
- Someone who decorates
- Compound Words
- A compound word, decorator has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are dec, and orator.
- Pig Latin
- Decorator in Pig Latin is said as "ecoratorday or ecoratordway".
- d | e | c | o | r | a | t | o | r
- de | ec | co | or | ra | at | to | or
- dec | eco | cor | ora | rat | ato | tor
- deco | ecor | cora | orat | rato | ator
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- someone who decorates
- a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
|Decorator||someone who decorates|
View English words with the unique letters used in decorator. Words With The Letters Acdeort
|Adorn||make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.|
"Decorate the room for the party"
"beautify yourself for the special day"
|Beautify||make more beautiful|
|Decorate||provide with decoration|
"dress the windows"
|Embellish||make more beautiful|
|Grace||a disposition to kindness and compassion|
benign good will
"the victor''s grace in treating the vanquished"
|Ornament||something used to beautify|
|Artist||a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination|
Decorator Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters