- Types Of Speech
- You can use disyllable as a noun in a sentence.
- About Disyllable
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, i, l, s, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ll. Disyllable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, di, dis, disy, disyl, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, lable, . Disyllable is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A word having two syllables
- School Grade
- Disyllable is set as a sat word that starts with d, ends with e, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Disyllable in Pig Latin is said as "isyllableday or isyllabledway".
- d | i | s | y | l | l | a | b | l | e
- di | is | sy | yl | ll | la | ab | bl | le
- dis | isy | syl | yll | lla | lab | abl | ble
- disy | isyl | syll | ylla | llab | labl | able
- Word Gram
|Disyllable||a word having two syllables|
View English words with the unique letters used in disyllable. Words With The Letters Abdeilsy
|Word||a unit of language that native speakers can identify|
"words are the blocks from which sentences are made"
"he hardly said ten words all morning"
Disyllable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters