- Types Of Speech
- You can use ear as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ear
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, e, and r, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Ear starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ea, and the ending characters are r, ar, ..
- The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Ear is set as a grade two word that starts with e, ends with r, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ear a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ear in Pig Latin is said as "earay or earway".
- e | a | r
- ea | ar
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- good hearing;
"he had a keen ear";
"a good ear for pitch"
- attention to what is said;
"he tried to get her ear"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
|Advertence||the process of being heedful|
|Advertency||the process of being heedful|
|Aid||the work of caring for or attending to someone or something|
"no medical care was required"
"the old car needed constant attention"
|Antechamber||a large entrance or reception room or area|
|Anteroom||a large entrance or reception room or area|
|Anvil||a heavy block of iron or steel on which hot metals are shaped by hammering|
|Application||a diligent effort|
"it is a job requiring serious application"
View all cognitive synonyms for Ear
|Ear||the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium|
|Are||a unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters|
|Era||a major division of geological time|
an era is usually divided into two or more periods
View English words with the unique letters used in ear. Words With The Letters Aer
|Receptor||an organ having nerve endings (in the skin or viscera or eye or ear or nose or mouth) that respond to stimulation|
View All Names For Ear
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Waver (5 letters)||11 +8||12 +9||waver|
|Tear (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||rate|
|Wear (4 letters)||7 +4||7 +4||ware|
|Tears (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||teras|
|Stare (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||teras|
|Teras (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||teras|
|Eyra (4 letters)||7 +4||6 +3||year|
|Tetra (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||treat|
|Area (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||aare|
|Extra (5 letters)||12 +9||12 +9||extra|
|Reata (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||reata|
|Wares (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +5||swear|
|Serax (5 letters)||12 +9||12 +9||aersx|
|Rear (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||rear|
|Saree (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||eesar|
|Tare (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||rate|
|Trave (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +6||avert|
|Ware (4 letters)||7 +4||7 +4||ware|
|Water (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +5||water|
|Azure (5 letters)||14 +11||15 +12||azure|
|Rate (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||rate|
|Ear (3 letters)||3||3||ear|
|Aster (5 letters)||5 +2||5 +2||teras|
|Arse (4 letters)||4 +1||4 +1||ares|
|Ezra (4 letters)||13 +10||13 +10||raze|
Ear Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters