- Types Of Speech
- You can use flamingo as a noun in a sentence.
- About Flamingo
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, f, g, i, l, m, n, and o, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters mi. Flamingo starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fl, fla, flam, flami, and the ending characters are o, go, ngo, ingo, mingo, ..
- Large pink to scarlet web-footed wading bird with down-bent bill; inhabits brackish lakes
- School Grade
- Flamingo is set as a grade six word that starts with f, ends with o, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Flamingo in Pig Latin is said as "amingoflay or amingoflway".
- f | l | a | m | i | n | g | o
- fl | la | am | mi | in | ng | go
- fla | lam | ami | min | ing | ngo
- flam | lami | amin | ming | ingo
- Word Gram
|Wader||any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food|
Flamingo Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters